1. Marco Masters Festival of the Arts is taking place at Veterans Community Park on Sat & Sun, April 4-5, 10am-5pm. Be there or be square.
2. Friday, April 3,2009, MIFA is hosting a "Barefoot in the Plaza" meet the artists reception at the Esplanade from 6-8pm.
3. Saturday, April 4, 2009, 11 AM, USCG Aux, Flotilla 95, Marco Island is having a 10 Year Re-dedication of their Operations Building
at 905 Collier Court (Caxsambas Park).
4. 'The Love List' opens at Marco Players March 25 thru April 11, at the Marco Town Center. This is Comedy based around 10 attributes
of "the ideal woman. Wednesday through Saturday at 8 p.m., Sunday at 3 p.m. The Marco Players box office is open Tuesday, Thursday,
Saturday, 4-6 p.m. The theater is at Marco Town Center. For tickets or more info, call 239-642-7270.
5. Sons & Daughters of Erin, Second Annual Golf Tournament, Sunday, April 19, 2009, 1:00PM, ShotGun-Scramble at ISLAND COUNTRY CLUB, 500 Nassau Road, Marco Island, $125.00 per person. (Registration/Check in 12:00) Includes: Golf, Carts, Prizes, and Dinner Buffet. Buffet Dinner is also available for non players for $40.00. Sign up as a foursome or single. Proceeds to Benefit the Marco Island Charter School. They are also looking for hole sponsors at $100 each.
1. BINGO every Thursday at San Marco Catholic Church Community Center. Includes free popcorn and drinks and dinner for only $3 begins at 6 PM.
2. Fish Fry during lent on Fridays, 5-7 PM through Lent at San Marco Church Community Center only $10. ALL Marcoites are invited. Baked or fried fish,
baked or fried potatoes, coffee & tea, assorted ice creams, and choice of slaw or salad included.
3. BINGO The Jewish Congregation of Marco Island has Bingo every Monday Night. Doors open at 6:00 PM and calling begins at
7:00 PM. Kosher, Hebrew National Hot Dogs will be served the 1st and 3rd Mondays of each month. JCMI is located at 991 Winterberry
Drive. For additional information, please call the JCMI at 642-0800 between 9:00 AM and 3:00 PM, or call Sue Baum at 777-4057. 239-963-6329